Saturday, July 4, 2009


Happy Independence Day!! As you're visiting with family, watching fireworks and capturing it all on film, don't forget the DARLING Heritage Makers art collection can make your photos POP as you share the memories for years to come. Check out one of my favorite collections and think of the cute projects you could do with your 4th of July photos!

Check out a FREE ONLINE CLASS to see how you could use this collection to make fantastic projects:
Virtual Workshop: Introduction to Heritage Makers Studio
Date: Tuesday July 7, 2009
Time: 6pm (pacific) 7pm (mountain) 8pm (central) 9pm (eastern)
***Email me today to reserve your spot!!! You will then receive a link to register for the class.***

-Julie
julie@uniquestorybooks.com

1 comment:

Bloggie McBlogger said...

Hey Julie!
I was wondering if these papers are actual physical papers, or are they for the Heritage Books? I'm a paper scrapper, and I LOVE red, white and blue papers.
Thanks!