Thursday, July 16, 2009

Contest!!!

Okay, I'm bored. How about a contest??? Winner gets choice of a FREE 5x5 storybook credit, 5 pack of indiviual page credits, deck of cards credit, or 10 pack of postcards/invitations credits!!!

Here's all you do:
1. Sign up for a FREE account at my website: http://www.uniquestorybooks.com/, and that gets you one ticket in the drawing.

2. Invite your friends to sign up also. (Make sure they send me an email to let me know that you referred them!) That's a ticket for them and another for you! You can email them, call them, even post an invite on your FaceBook page. (If I see that you posted it on FaceBook, I'll even give you and extra ticket, shhh!)
3. Want one more way to enter? Join me for a virtual workshop. Just email me for the info. Again, all of your friends that attend will get a drawing ticket, and you get another one also!

Here's some examples of what you can do.....


storybooks, prints, cards, cookbooks/planners, canvas posters, and more!

.....and I'm here to help you every step of the way! Good luck!

Winner will be drawn at random and announced on ...


-Julie

No comments: